Have any of you..... adult content

had any issues with using tampons after having a baby? I had my 2nd child 3 months ago and I've had my period twice since then and every time I put a tampon on it's downright difficult to get it up, and it's a bit painful to remove it. I've used tampons for many years and I didn't have any problems with them after my 1st child so I know what I'm doing I just don't understand the difficulties I'm having with them now. Anyone has or have had the same issues?

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Health

• Yup. but not in the same way.
    The tampon doesnt "feel right" -- I use to not feel tampons, now im aware of them...
    Sometimes a tampon will stop my period...
    I bleed past the tampon! -- I will pull it out & it will pretty much be white, yet my panty liner not so lucky! (sorry tmi!)
    Ive gotten to where i only use tampons when i have to (leave the house) + a panty liner/pad ... Before having dd (4yrs ago) i would NEVER use a pad.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I had the same issue with tampons for the first year or so after i got pregnant, it stops eventually though.
    hali23

Answer by hali23 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• could be dryness.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011