Where can i find a Baby safe program?

I did a search and came up with something called Babysafe for mac computers and another one for win95? i think it was but i have windows vista. The program is pretty cool sounding and my son who is a year and a half would love being able to play.Its basically a program that makes all the keys safe for your baby to press and it cant mess up anything on your computer and shapes and sounds pop up when they kit the keys. It can only be unlocked by typing in certain words. If anyone knows what i'm talking about or where to find it that would be awesome thanks!

Dreamer7731

Asked by Dreamer7731 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• oOh this sounds neat. i've never heard of that.. i'll be stalking this answer for sure.

my daughter beats on my macbook all the time.. drool probably gets under the keys.. her hand prints are all over my screen... and when she's into her Moose A. Moose song, she gets so close she'd nearly bend my screen too far back. O__o and she's 6 months. i wonder how long my laptop will last around her. X__x.

she's even renamed files and replaced letters with code lettering and symbols.. it took me a while to figure out how she did that.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 11:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• i googled it.. and got this for the mac (since that's what i have...) looks like you'd have to pay... =\

http://www.bestshareware.net/download/baby-safe-ii-for-os-x.htm
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 11:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• if you have a mac i think you can get this one :::: http://www.batista.org/babysafe.html

let me know if it works
    Dreamer7731

Answer by Dreamer7731 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• BabySmash is a great program. My fiance downloaded it to his computer because our son was always wanting to press keys. It teaches them their numbers, letters, and shapes depending on which key they press. I don't know where he found it but i'm sure you can search it in google.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 7:41 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yay! exactly what i was looking for he is gonna love it ! thanks
    Dreamer7731

Answer by Dreamer7731 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 4, 2008