HELP! ..

This may be a bit informational.. been having sex all month even while i was ovulating im young i know i can conceive i hope this is my first .. wondering when i should take a test i should expect my period on the 14th of may.. any time suggestions ?

sydney1026

Asked by sydney1026 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should probably wait at least another week to test- I would say the earliest a test could come back positive would be May 8 or 9 (right around Mother's day). Good luck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i agree with bloomer, try waiting a few weeks, i know the waiting sucks, but itll show up better the longer u wait. good luck! :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 1:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i agree with bloomsr also
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree with mamawilbur agreeing with luckygil2000's agreement with bloomsr. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Test if you miss your period. I know they make these five days sooner tests, but you cannot rush nature. Since HCG is made by the placenta it needs to be attached to the uterine wall and functioning. (Or at least pretty close to it) You need to give it time to build up enough HCG in your body to register on a test. Some women can pump it out like crazy and get a + 10dpo. Others can go the entire first trimester with a negative result. I would wait until you actually miss for the most accurate result.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011