I missed a month of my period??? adult content

Me & MY old boyfriend had sex last month 2 weeks before my period.Now this month I'm not getting it may I be pregnant?

Niekah_Rulez

Asked by Niekah_Rulez at 1:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you've missed your period, take a test hun.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 1:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I so totally agree with proudmom2510.The only time you are suppose to miss a month of your period is when youve started having your period for a year after your first period.You might be preganant.There is a strong,likely chance that you are 50 out of 50 pregnant.I would CERTAINLY take a test sweetie:)
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 1:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If you've had sex and you still have a uterus, you could very well be pregnant, no matter what other preventative measures you may have taken. Like proudmom2510 said, take a test. But, since you're so late, even if the test is negative consult a physician for a follow-up. If you are not pregnant, something else could be causing the cycle delay--from the innocuous such as a "phantom pregnancy" to the dangerous such as various cancers. One the stick you pee on and subsequently a qualified medical professional can really help you sort this out. Meanwhile, stop doing anything that could be harmful to a developing fetus, take your vitamins, and eat right. If you are pregnant and you want to be, congratulations. If you are pregnant and you don't want to be, I hope that you can find help in the decisions you face. If you aren't pregnant and are TTC, good luck! If you aren't pregnant and aren't TTC, stop having sex. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• only**
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 1:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• You should definitely take a test. Missed period is the first sign of being pregnant.
    mamabaier

Answer by mamabaier at 2:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• tk a preggo test
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• well first like everyone else said take the test and and second of 2 wks before your period is a normal persons most fertile time
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I just missed a month myself and have been having unprotected sex for a year. I had all the signs of being pregnant. Took a test, it was negative and I got my period yesterday. I would take a test tho if I were you.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It's a pretty good sign that you could be. Try to take a test first thing in the morning to get the most acurate result.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• ???? take a pee test
    genevieve55

Answer by genevieve55 at 2:25 AM on May. 1, 2011