SEX question... he wants me to.... should i? adult content

My husband and i were having a conversation about how some men like to have their women lick all the way... passed the boys.....to the back lol!
My husband says he would not be turned on by that.
BUT... one night he was doin his business down there for me and some how we ended up in a 69 position but totally backwards. I was on bottom, he was on top. ((i know TMI!!!) But it started out with me lickin the boys .... lol ..but it seemed like he was tempted to have me go further...and he ended up puttin me in a position where i wasnt as close to the boys and pretty much wanting me to do it. I couldnt! I get off on licking him down there...,but im not so sure about the butt... lol He has done that for me..but im tryin to find it in me to do it to him cuz it would be something new and if he likes it i wanna be the one to do something crazy and new like that for him... Im a kinky, and i get turned on when i turn him on...

What do you ladies think...too far? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Way too far for me and my husband, and thank God he would never be interested in me going to the dark side lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• LOL! i hear ya...i try to be open about things...but i just dont know about all of that lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ew.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ye gads!
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• LOL. I think i could have posted this like 5yrs ago with my bf (now dh).
    Seriously we always do 69- me on bottom cuz i dont always like me on top. im short & hes long waisted so its a stretch for me lol..
    and one night i noticed he started umm "tucking" so that the brown eye was getting closer & closer... Then I did NOT go for it, i just teased that way but never took the plunge.. A few years later (after having dd) we did take it further - even getting a toy for a lil anal for him.
    We did it. We experienced it............ and we moved on......
    Its fun to try new things, and its great when you are comfortable enough with your SO to go out of the "norm".. It takes trust to do stuff like that.
    If you are OK with it & he is hinting. Go for it. as long as its clean. and if you can plan ahead maybe use a barrier of some kind (saran wrap)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Instead of using your mouth, what about using a toy or a finger? This is also TMI, but my husband JUST opened up to the idea and likes to be "diddled" (touching, massaging, but no penetration). It would likely feel very similar, and would be closer to your comfort zone.

Maybe?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• glad my husband isn't in to that
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Anonymous- Thank you for taking my question seriously.

The whole tucking thing you were talking about...thats exactly what happen. We usually take showers together before bed so it wouldnt be all that of a big deal. Sex is always best when were right out of the shower cuz your all relaxed and had plenty of time for the warm up lol I think i could possibly try it....i like the toy idea. Maybe get a vibrator to do the work for me..lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yeah i think i may start out with other options before my tongue! Don't know why i didnt even think of that..... lol! My husband is super kinky so i when he was talkin about how he wouldnt get turned on by that..i knew he was lying lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have no problem with it at all, so long as it's right after a shower (but I won't touch DH period unless he's just showered lol). He's not into it, but an ex was, and so am I but DH is still kinda hesitant. If he seems like he likes it, or might like it, I would try lubing him up for a hand job or something, and using both hands to work him over and slipping down that way a little and see how he reacts. If he totally freaks out, ease up, maybe try another time. If he seems to enjoy it, make the moves a little more intentional, like a rim job or something. Then, in the future if you're doing 69 and you're comfortable with it, maybe try it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011