What company do you think is best? Terminix or Orkin if you used either were you satisfied with the result? I

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 2:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Home & Garden

• For what,bugs or mice,what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Bed bug,termites,roaches
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 3:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Either will do fine. Even a local company will work. It is all the same product. It would be more who they send. Every company will have someone good and through and everyone will have someone that rushes through.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I used Orkin for ants and they did not rid me of them. I don't think the guy ever really showed up when he said he did. I even would ask my neighbors that were home during the day and they would say they did not see him. I paid them for an entire summer and never once saw less of them in my home. The following summer, I dropped them, bombed the place myself and did not have an ant problem the whole summer. I don't like them at all. I would check a local company before I checked the bigger ones.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am going to suggest trying a local independent company first. they usually have better service, better customer care, and more apt to make a guarentee to keep your business. Most will even price macth a big company because they want the job as well.
    elijahsmama09

Answer by elijahsmama09 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We use a local company and get great service. They even come out for free in between appointments if needed. I have needed them to come out one time in between appointments and that was because I had a mouse from a hell I couldn't get rid of.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well, I never tried Orkin but I did have Terminix for about 6 years and they were great. I cancelled recently only because we were looking to cut back on expenses.
    Anonymous

• We used Terminex and they did alright. DH now just buys stuff at Lowe's and sprays it himself, and that works just as well.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:48 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Never used either..
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:03 AM on May. 3, 2011

• Never had to use them.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 1:05 PM on May. 3, 2011