What would you do.

if you come all the way to Malaysia to see family & they leave you alone in the house.
My nephew & his wife had to go to a school thing for their son. It was over @ about 11:30am, its now 2:09pm. Im eeling so alone, cant wait for May2nd when my husband gets back Anyway what would you all do?

ZeenaS.Muh

Asked by ZeenaS.Muh at 2:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Aw that stinks. Keep in mind that you may be over-reacting from feeling jetlagged and tired, though. Not saying you are overreacting, but it might seem not so bad in the light of morning after you've had a chance to sleep and put things in perspective. It's never nice to feel underappreciated, though. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• its two in the afternoon here, lol thanks. THey kind of have been ignorning me lately. They dont speak english in front of me its so rude. But @ least I have my baby to keep me busy
    ZeenaS.Muh

Comment by ZeenaS.Muh (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I guess I'd have some alone time. lol I'm sorry you're feeling alone and unloved :( Hope you get to feeling better- it was pretty rude of them to leave you like that- for so long, I mean.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• tell them how you feel if no response make other arrangements for the rest of your visit
    duwana

Answer by duwana at 12:55 PM on May. 1, 2011

• My husband is comeing back tomorrow so im not gonna worry about them anymore.
    They alway end up doing it. So I have desided I just dont care anymore. Then only a few more days left here
    ZeenaS.Muh

Comment by ZeenaS.Muh (original poster) at 1:14 PM on May. 1, 2011