what are the biblical principles used in christian support groups?

how would you analyze the biblical principles used in christian support groups?

soldiergirl7

Asked by soldiergirl7 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I'm not sure what your question is but for me I have definitely benefited from the support groups I've been a part of.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 3:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Love, compassion, kindness, understanding, acceptance, responsibility, accountability....is that what you're looking for? I'm not exactly sure what you're asking specifically.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• other than the general characteristics that popzaroo gave (that also stand with ANY support group, xtian or not), it really depends on what kind of support group you're talking about. divorce? drug addiction? death of a loved one? adoption/abortion? ..not really sure what you're aiming for here, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

•  I don't know about other groups, but in mine I use Scripture to support, defend or Righteously judge their fruits!!!

turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 1:24 PM on May. 1, 2011