Pregnancy UTI? adult content

Ok I have experiencing UTI's here and there... One day I will feel like Im going through it, next day it's gone... the day I go to get it checked out, I dont feel like that, and he says i'm fine.

Anyone ever experience this through there pregnancy? what did you do.?

Gina2506

Asked by Gina2506 at 2:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• drink lots of fluids and what do you mean by you feel like you have a uti?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I had it before before I was pregnant, but I always know when getting it...... but the excessive peeing with only drops. burning... the urge to go even when i already went. it's a nightmare
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 2:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i have all of those problems except the burning and i'm 20 weeks and 4 days along in my pregnancy
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yea the burning only happens here and there... but yea I'm 21 weeks.. I'm just glad it's not EVERYDAY! ya know! My mother in law told me she had went through them on her pregnancy. but I'm hoping the doctor can find it and give me something for it!
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• GL! hope it gets better
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thanks :D
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• The burning could be the hormone change in your body, and just you are more sensitive to it. I feel the same way UGH. I am 35 weeks and been that way since week 8 the only thing I can suggest is drink more water.. and charmin wipes help sooth the burning.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 7:27 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh thank you! Yea it's a nightmare just thinking about it!... Yea I'm planning to go get cranberry juice and water. :)
    It sucks that you went through it too... it a horrible feeling to go through. Take care! and thank you!
    Gina2506

Comment by Gina2506 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011