Have you?

Have you or anyone you know been diagnosed with a syndrome? If so what is it? Do you/ they take any meds for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Health

• What kind of syndrome...? I think youll have to be more specific.
    comfycouch

Answer by comfycouch at 3:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• There are lots of different syndromes. I'm not sure if you mean a mental or a physical one? I'm not on any meds for anything now, though.
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• she meant have you been diagnosed with ANY syndrome. ANY syndrome at all. yes i have been prescribed Abilify for bipolar disorder
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I was told I have ocd but its just that I like things a certain way that's how it was explained to me
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh I'm not on any medications for it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have PCOS-- polycystic ovarian syndrome. It's where your ovaries are practically covered in cysts. Theres an imbalance of the female sex hormones and you don't ovulate normally. Before I got diagnosed with it, I only had my period maybe 4 times a year. You also have more trouble getting pregnant with it. When I first found out that I had it I was 12 and my doctor put me on birth control to regulate my period. I was on that for it until I got older and was put on Metformin to control it and help me get pregnant.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 3:48 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• alot of people are on meds for a certain syndrome but there is different types of syndrome and different types of meds
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've been diagnosed with major depressive disorder, ocd, generalized anxiety disorder, and a sensory disorder. I'm on meds for all but the last one.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:49 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i have prinzmetals angina
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:31 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Major Depressive Disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (seems to go hand in hand) and insomnia. I take meds for all of them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011