How can i tell him i won't have one without getting kicked out? adult content

just found out i'm pregnant. my roommate doesn't want me to have the baby i told him i couldn't go through with an abortion but he says we are not having a baby together. i want to keep the baby yet if i tell him i'm afraid he'll get mad and upset and kick me out. what should i do? i especially don't want an abortion cause the baby is due on dec. 25th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Is he your roommate or your boyfriend? The choice is really yours, where are your parents? Can you stay with relatives until you get your own place? I don't think you should have an abortion if his ass didn't want kids he should've used protection, that makes me sick they always want an easy way out of everything oh check on the internet they have programs that help single mothers
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 4:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If you don't want an abortion then don't get one! I know its something thats gonna be hard but if you want the baby don't let him try to make you feel bad about it. It takes two to make a baby. In the long run, it'll be his loss but you can do it without him. Maybe just drop it for now... don't even talk to him if you don't have to. Don't tell him anything else about having the baby so he won't have no reason to kick you out and try to find another place. Don't let him think you have to have an abortion just because he doesn't want it. You're gonna have a great Christmas present!! Congrats and good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• no he's not my bf just my roommate and friend. he has a gf and he was cheating on her with me. i'm trying to get a transfer back to where my grandparents live but my store manager isn't in till monday
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd tell him to go fuck himself. I'd never have an abortion to placate someone else. I'd never have an abortion period. When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter my ex-boyfriend (I had broken up with him about a month ago) demanded I have an abortion, even though I told him that I wouldn't expect him to do anything.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 4:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i told the dad he didn't have to be involved at all not even child support didn't have to ever see him or her. and he's still saying i need the abortion
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• you can still have the kid. it's your body your choice. make sure you get child support it takes two to make a baby you didn't climb on top of yourself and get pregnant and he has to deal with his actions and choices he made and man up and if he doesn't take his butt to court for child support you can ask for enough for you to have a place and food for your child and you while your pregnant. you can go to a shelter or find a family or friend who will help you. there are options out there women shelters have the best resources to help people with situations like this as they handle cases like this all the time.

amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 4:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i'm looking for 1bdrs off CL but i don't think i have the money unless i ask my ex mother in law.. which she might very well help me. but i really just wanna transfer back home so i can have my friends and family
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Legally he can't kick your out. Even if you don't pay rent you still have squatter's rights,
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd tell him to go fuck him self too what an asshole, that's your baby! Maybe he should have put a condom on. Time for him to put his big boy panties on and grow a pair. As for is gf she will either need to deal with it or bounce. That baby did nothinng wrong and should beable to live the life God sent them too, not killed because it thinks with his dick. Why would you even consider staying there any longer your better then that!
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 6:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Its your choice, he shouldnt have laid down with you unprotected if he didnt want a baby!!!! He doesnt want to take responsibility for his actions or for his GF to find out, he would rather force you to take a life when you dont want to, charming, says alot about him.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011