During sex adult content

I havent been with alot of men,and none of them have even gotten me off until my fiance,he says he wants to get me off so good that i'll squirt,hes gotten me close but is it strange i feel weird about doing it? it seems like pee to me,haha it may seem silly but does anyone have any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• just roll with it.. it will happen and you will forget all about your 'strange' feelings.. men like their women 'the wetter the better' and so what if there is alittle pee, that will stop after a while(once you get those muscles all streached out) - i have found that being as comfortable with your significant other as possible really does make your sex life sooooo much better... just remember you two love eachother and dont judge eachother so just have fun with it... make that your 'stress-free' time.... i laugh when it feels super good, i cant help it.(although it was confusing at first) he likes to hear that laugh now.... good luck and Congrats on engagement!!
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 5:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree just have fun with it and put a towel under you,because once you do it you will get alot of things wet.lol
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:07 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• A G spot orgasm will make you feel like you are about to pee, but in reality you don't pee. I'd have to review the physiology of it to be absolutely certain, but if I remember correctly, I think it's just those specific nerve endings are so close to the bladder and they get stimulated, making you feel like you are going to pee.
    Congrats on having a man that wants to get you off so well! Not all men are that way, ya know! Just relax and have fun with your man. He will sooooo dig it that you are willing to let him see you in all things. Quite frankly, a good hard orgasm is a win win! ;-)
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Good fore play helps a lot.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 3:20 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• There is some debate about women being able to "ejaculate" or squirt with climax. A woman has two glands on either side of the vaginal wall called Bartholin glands that are responsible for providing lubrication to the vagina. Every woman's anatomy differs slightly so the Bartholin glands have tubes that run from the gland to empty into the vagina. Upon climax these glands tend to produce more lubrication and some think that there are a few women whose glands produce more lubrication and that it can be under pressure traveling through the tubes and therefore squirt during climax. Anyway, if you are actually releasing urine (it's like water rather than viscous) you will want to make sure you urinate right after sex to flush out any bacteria that may have entered the urinary tract, which is always sterile. Your urine should be sterile.
    flightless

Answer by flightless at 1:06 PM on May. 1, 2011