Why do sex questions get flagged all the time ?

I think its normal and ok to talk about your sex life with other people .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 5:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes, but some people get offended very easily. I am not one of them, but it's better safe than sorry
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Do you mean the yellow triangle? The poster puts that there.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Some people have their children near them when they're reading questions. It's a good thing to flag something that could be inappropriate for kids.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Its just a way of warning that the content might be "too much information".
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 6:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I think ppl get nervous about talking about s-e-x like it is something dirty. When it is something very natural and beautiful. Some need to relax just a bit.
    EJKZ

Answer by EJKZ at 7:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'm wondering if it's mostly the anon questions, where you don't know who's asking...and they may be questionably worded to put some doubt in peoples minds..."hey this doesn't sound like a woman" lol just sayin! lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 9:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would rather have the flag up like someone said, because my kids are near and they just don't need to learn about sex from cafemom...
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• its just a warning because like the others have said you might have kids of reading age near you and there's certain things they don't need to see
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• because some of the context may not be appropriate or acceptable for some people
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:41 AM on May. 2, 2011

• Look, I'm not offended by it, and I'm not a prude, but there are just some times when I don't want to know the symptoms of your VD scare, or where you want to put your dildo lol. I appreciate the TMI flag and an appropriate title to the question, so I have the choice to open it up and read it or just pass it by. It doesn't make me nervous...but I do tend to avoid questions like "what's your favorite postion and why" posted by an anon. I wouldn't share something so personal with someone who could be a dirty old man fooling around.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:45 AM on May. 2, 2011