Baby weight

2 yrs later and I still have the baby weight. Do you still have it or did you lose it and how?

EJKZ

Asked by EJKZ at 7:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• ZUMBA :)
    Carabear210

Answer by Carabear210 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've still got it...ALL of it =(

I had 3 kids in 4 years!!! I gained 65lbs with my 1st, 27 lbs with my 2nd and 15 lbs with my 3rd and i havent lost any of it.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• If it's 2 yrs later, it's not baby weight anymore. It's just you gained weight. I gained 40 lbs with my first pregnancy and was back to normal weight at about 3 or 4 months post partum except for about 7 lbs that didn't come off until I was done breastfeeding and I gained 30 lbs with my second and again an extra 7 lbs stay on until I was done breastfeeding. All I did to get back to my normal weight was to go back to my normal exercise routine and eat a regular balanced diet. You are now either getting less exercise than you did before you had children or you are eating more calories (which is pretty easy to do with little kids around). Maybe try Weight Watchers?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011