Is Anyone here involved in poligamy?

Whats it like? Why are you involved? Whats the one thing people mostly say about your religion thats untrue.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• not nessesry poligamy...but we had a gf who lived with us. she moved out to see what else is out there.she talks about coming back!!! I loved having her here. ppl think i am nuts...but nope more love to give out. WE did it out of love...we werent jeluse and we were very understanding of everyones needs, I had help around here...if i wasnt in the mood...dh had help or vice versa...its great to have someone to always leave the house with..to shop or what not and to understand you on the same level.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• thats disgusting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• yup
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• its not your life..i was just answering a question thats it..ppl are diff..what works for me dont work for everyone i dont say your disgusting for your doings
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• To OP- why did you ask the ? Are you considering it, or has your hubby mentioned how it might be cool to have that many women or something? Just wondering, because you shouldn't criticize someone for their answer, because YOU asked the ? !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• ty Answered at 12:54 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 by: Anonymous i always answer trutfully i dont get hurt easy but ppl can be rude.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 by: Anonymous
    thats disgusting.

You're so open minded, are this open minded for gay rights too? betcha are...
    dhhaj

Answer by dhhaj at 6:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Mama2twins...In islam men have the right to marry upto 4 women. some women can handle this and others can't. Those who can , view it as a Mercy from Allah. they have companionship, freindship, help with the kids, house and hubby. They see it as a relief to be able to put space and time between themselves and thier husbands needs. They mostly see it as a Blessing from Allah and an extra act of worship. those who don't ..or can't see it as "taking her man", sharing, time space... giving up something. i understand what you mean. What makes it beautiful in islam is that it s a right given by the Creator and the Creator knows what is best for his creation. Now every man doesn't marry more then one.. and few marry more than two. Thanks for your answer
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:09 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• My friend used to have that kind of open relationship with her husband. I've thought about myself. I don't really see what the big deal is. I've had dreams of living in a harem and since I beleive in reincarnation that's probably a little sneak peak into one of my lives. So if I did it before, what's the diff? lol. I've even suggested it to my hubby, that he could if he wanted to. I think if everyone involved is happy - and not being brainwashed or anything like that - what should you care what happens in other people's households? Each to their own.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 7:31 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• every time my DH wants to get "cosy" and I haven't slept because of being up with the baby... I WISH he had a girlfriend! Seriously, I told him this once and he said "what man in their right mind would want to deal w/ more than 1 wife! One is all I can handle".
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 10:52 AM on Dec. 4, 2008