I work out at the gym which includes cardio and weights. Will that hamper my chances to get pregnant?

Sanagunjan

Asked by Sanagunjan at 7:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have been working out since I was 18 (now 46) and have three children.....just make sure you are eating healthy....and aren't over doing it.....you also need rest!!!!!
    shellie2518

Answer by shellie2518 at 7:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Not a bit, and once you do get preggo you can continue working out just in moderation. Your doctor can give you the do's and don'ts! And good luck :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 7:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No, not at all - being healthy and exercising actually contributes to getting pregnant.

Answer by missanc at 10:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• As others have said, it is very beneficial to getting pregnant!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• As long as you don't get your body fat so low that your periods stop (which is very unhealthy) or use male hormones; working out is good for you and the healthier you are the easier to get pregnant.
    MyMyOhMy

Answer by MyMyOhMy at 3:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 2:36 AM on May. 2, 2011