Do you always have extra goody bags left over at your kid parties? What do you do with them?

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 7:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ya especially because i make extras cause theres always those family members who invite more or ill have extra cause all the kids didnt show up. i would save them for the next party as long as u take all candy out first u will save money that way and you can always add more just go to the party store or the 99 cent store toadd more at a cheap price.
    Hurricanemom14

Answer by Hurricanemom14 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We don't have the extra bags (I only make for the ones who RSVP'ed a yes since I do put quite a bit of money on those things), but sometimes there will be a pack of something and there will be a left over toy or two. All those little extras just go to DD. She has a small sized canvas grocery bag that she has filled with toys from hers and others goodie bags from birthday or holiday parties.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes. I send them to school with my son for the treasure box (his teacher lets the kids pull a toy/treat from it every Friday if they have been good all week)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes and i just give them to my son or the kids i babysit for, i can always find a kid to give them to....lol
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I give them to my son, don't wanna waste them and I don't keep them til the next party
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• if i know that one of the guest at the party has a sibling i will send home and extra bag with them....or like one of the other moms i give it to the teacher to add to the treasure draw......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• give them to the neigborhood kids
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 4:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes I do. I usually give them to my cousins kids. They are always the last to leave the party lol, so they just get extras.

Answer by gemgem at 8:40 AM on May. 2, 2011

• we have stuff left over from parties and we either donate it to a local place where we have gotten help from or to the local neighborhood kids and have sometimes sent the items to school as a treat for the class
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:40 AM on May. 2, 2011