What time do ur kids get up in the morning?

My boy was up at 6am and he wont let me put cartoons on for him and lay back down, at least this morning he didnt for sure....what time do ur kids get up and do they let u get them there stuff and lay back down?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• my dd gets up at 7 and drinks her bottle then goes back to sleep my ds gets up usually around 830 and hes up for the day
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I get up at 5am and do what I need to get done (shower, check email etc.) and then at 6 I get dh up and kids get up at 6:30am.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:03 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• a tv isn't a babysitter!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My boys are up between 7-8am and once they're up they want diaper changes and breakfast so there is no laying back down for me!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My kids get up at different times. My youngest is usually up between 6 - 7, she is 9 now and she will get up and put the TV on herself. Sometimes when my kids were little, if I was really tired, I would put the TV on and lay down on the couch. I know that the TV isn't a babysitter although sometimes you just need to lay down a little longer. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with putting the TV on and laying down on the couch for a little while. My older children get up anywhere between 8 - 10 on the weekends although they are 14 and 12.

Good Luck and maybe if he takes a nap you can lay down then.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My Ds gets up any where between 5 and 7. It all depends on when he sees the sun. My 2 year gets up between 6 and 7, my 6 year old gets up after 7 and my 7 month old gets up anywhere between 6 and 8. It all depends when she nursed last.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• 8
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Anon i asked what time ur kids got up u dont have to be rude....i swear if u cant be nice then DONT answer other peoples questions i mean people are trying to meet new people and have conversations not argue and be rude to people then u cant even leave ur name u have to make in anon. man people irritate me sometimes ERRR
    martinsmom2008

Comment by martinsmom2008 (original poster) at 9:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I just think its stupid that you turn cartoons on for your kid and then you leave them alone while you go back to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• 7am for school yea on weekends i lay down by letting them pick out a movie to watch lol
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2011