Why do I only want it when he's not around?

I'll think about sex all day and can't wait to get home to my husband and then at night when the baby is asleep and we have a chance I'm no longer interested. It's not even that I'm tired I'm just never in the mood when we have the opportunity to actually have sex. Does this happen to anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• yes and no its diffrent for all
    Anonymous

• It's taboo..You want what you can't have and don't want what you can have.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Or shall I say "the allure of the forbidden fruit" lol It's so much more tempting that way for some.
    TiffanyLove18

• I think in your mind you are thinking about sex and the situation is ideal. Then you get home to your DH and he might be in a bad mood or the baby might is fussy and you're exhausted. That's how it is here. Or when I'm really in the mood my DH comes home and he's a jerk and then I don't even want to be in the same room with him LOL!! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I HAVE THE VERY SAME PROBLEM. I AM SO HORNY, THEN WHEN HE COMES IN IT IS CUT OFF. I FIND HIM VERY SEXY. I AM JUST OUT OF THE MOOD. MAYBE IT IS THE FORBIDEN FRUIT
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 10:24 PM on Dec. 4, 2008