AF showed up this morning :( after being 3 days late (UGH)

starting all over again.. UGH !!! this stinks :(

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 9:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Aww, so sorry doll! What an emotional rollercoaster :-( Try and get your mind off of it and enjoy your weekend. It'll be O time again before you know it!
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• awwww...i know how hard it is...i went through it for 6 years..and now have a beautiful daughter...yes concieved naturally...and i wish you the best..just keep ur head up and like she said O time will be right around the corner before you know...it and it will be a success before you know it ..hun
    im here if you need someone to talk to/..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'm so sorry. It took me 30 months to finally get pregnant with my daughter. Good luck and baby dust!
    Zombiie_Mommy

Answer by Zombiie_Mommy at 3:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thank you so much for all your thoughts i will try again and hope for the best next month. For some reason i really thought this was my month. Got my O test ready and waiting.. Thanks for being so encouraging :) you ladies are wonderful ! wish this wasnt so much of a guessing game for us girls :( But nothing ever comes easly !!! well i'll be back in the game in a few wks (YEA) and i hope i will be posting my BFP !!! thank again ladies you are truely GREAT !!!!
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• So sorry for what you're going through. I totally understand your pain and frustration. Dh and I are going through the same thing. *hugs*
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011