Chuck e Cheese birthday party??

My little ones' party is at Chuck e Cheese. Do I just buy a few pizzas for the adults to share and if they want anything else they buy it? Do I tip the host assigned to the party and if so, how much? I think doing a 15% standard tip is overdoing it since 12 kids is going to cost about $200 without the added food.

AntoinetteF

Asked by AntoinetteF at 9:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Entertainment

• a lot of time you can find coupons for that place online.....the amount of extra depends on the amount of people coming...but purchase what you can afford and let them purchase any extras they want.....and i would tip the 15% (remeber that a mimuim wage job they depend on tips....12 kids is a lot to entertain)......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I think gratuity is inlcuded but I am not sure. If it is not I woud tip a minuim of 15%,( I don't believe in tipping any less than that). I would buy a few pizzas and a couple drinks for the adults.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well i would buy some pizza and drinks when i see how many people come you don't want to buy all this pizza and only half shows up when have a head count i buy enough to have two slices per person then i do cake and icecream let people play first that way you have a real steady head count then tip 15% if great service 10 -5% if bad .
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 8:00 PM on Apr. 30, 2011