Give your top five reasons why Obama is Not your President

Please give me your five top reasons why you do not approve of Obama as president. Not just reasons but things to back up your reasons. Links or whatever you want to back your reasons.

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 9:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• He is, and I do. Personally I have disagreed with very little that HE has tried to do. It's congress I have issues with.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've backed up my reasons countless times. My list far exceeds a "top 5!"
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have to go with the same thing Lorikeet said. Just do some answer searches.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• He is my president. He was elected to the office "fair and square" under the system that we have in place, whether or not I voted for him is beside the point. However, that does not mean that I like many or even most of the things that he does. The things that I disagree with are too many / complicated to get into here, but I do respect that he is the President of the United States, so, therefore (since I'm a US citizen), that makes him "my president".
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• you want links to 'back up' why i don't approve of BO? he's the president, and my reason for disapproving is likely to be the same as someone else's reason for approving. links are nothing, when you ask for personal reasons. besides, i've given this answer numerous times. he's not fiscally conservative..that's the big one, and any google search will give you the same link/chart/article to back that up.
    but i will say, he's a snappy dresser..too bad we don't vote on fashion sense.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No i am not an obama support just needed some good arguments to prove why obama is not the hope and change that we asked for.
    mrssundin

Comment by mrssundin (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• american flag ribbonHe is the president of the USA, so if any one is an american citizen...news flash ! He is your Prez. I love OBAMA!!!!!

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• He's my president the same way the preceding 43 presidents were. Or to be hypothetical any president who was in officer during and after 1974 when I was born. I am an American citizen and he holds the top elected position until 2012 or 2016.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• but i will say, he's a snappy dresser..too bad we don't vote on fashion sense.

***
    Actually, that was enough for SOME of the people who voted for him, and continue to support him!! Ugh! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am amazed and discouraged by the mean-spirited questions here at CM.
    He is my President.
    While I didn't care for George Bush, he WAS my President too .....
    and it is just so unfair to talk about ANY President in this way!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:42 AM on Apr. 30, 2011