Do you have to have your coffee in the morning?

I have never really been a coffee drinker but like the past year i have to have my coffee but i have to have flavored creamer my fav it butter pecan. Do u HAVE to have ur coffee and if so how do u like it?

martinsmom2008

Asked by martinsmom2008 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I have a cup every morning, but most of the time I don't even finish it. I eat clean....so I use 1 packet of truvia and a little bit of coconut milk
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I HAVE to have my tea. I'm allergic to coffee.

I used to drink coffee like it was water, then I formed an allergy. But when I did drink it I took it with sugar, lots of sugar, I like it quite sweet. Same as I take my tea.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Hmmm coconut milk, i never thought of that i love coconut
    martinsmom2008

Comment by martinsmom2008 (original poster) at 9:24 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh yes, coffee is a must for me every morning. In fact, it is a highlight in my morning! I am the only coffee drinker in my household so I use a Keurig and I LOVE Green Mountains new Coconut flavored coffee with hazlenut creamer added. Heaven in a cup!!!!!
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No, I usually don't have time for a hot drink in the morning. Around lunch time I'll make a cup of decaf.

Answer by Bmat at 9:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Absolutely! I can drink a pot by myself (hubby doesn't drink coffee). I like it black, no flavored coffee, no flavored creamer, etc .... just good ol' black coffee.
    zradiogirl

Answer by zradiogirl at 9:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes i have to. usually french vanilla creamer or cinnamon hazelnut. butter pecan creamer sounds really good.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No, I don't HAVE to. I do like it though, but can't drink that much when I do (the caffeine hurts me and I hate decaf).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• graduateI usually don't but once in awhile I like it with Cream Brulee creamer no sugar. Today is one of thoses days since it is early for me and I have to go to My college Graduation today.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yes i HAVE to have my coffee especially at my work,u need it i always stop at mcds and get a mocha,if not i love french vanilla creamer in my office coffee.
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 11:44 AM on Apr. 30, 2011