Have any of

you tried the P90X and insanity or any other Beachbody products? And if so, did you lose any weight with any of the Beachbody products?

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 9:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• SMALL PORTIONS and lots of water and exercise works so much better than the phony weightloss products.You have to make a lifestyle change ---quick fixes are unhealthy and they don't work.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ummmm how is a workout system a phony weightloss product??? P90x which is 90 days or as long as you want, insanity which is 60 days or as long as you want, Slim in 6 is 6 weeks or as long as you want...these are dvd's done by trainers...how are these quick fixes and phony? LOL me thinks someone is confusing working out with pills!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• OKAY...I had no idea that these were workouts or anything like that.
    BUT , you do know that you can't SELL things here at Cafe Mom,don't you? It is prohibited.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• BTW minnesotanice, lovely how you ask me a question then block me...yeah it was my link because I just copy and paste it...but no I sent you the PM because I honestly didn't think you'd come back to this question to see my response. I find it completely odd that youd assume something people were clearly talking about as workouts were pills...no need to be nasty and block.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It was a question I asked you.....and I copied and pasted....go to the regular site at beachbody.com then....but it wasn't a direct ad to you it was just showing you what it was we were talking about....and you may want to re-read the policies! if I flat out sent you spam, that's a violation, but that is NOT what I did....and well, I don't have to explain myself to you anymore. Have a lovely day....I'm going to workout now!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am a Beachbody coach.. I have done Insanity, Yoga Booty Ballet, P90, and I am getting ready to start P90X, then Asylum, then a P90X-Asylum hybrid.
    The first time I did Insanity, I was 130 lbs. In 60 days, I was 118 lbs and had lost an additional 2" off my body.
    The Beachbody workouts are amazingly effective IF you put in the time and effort AND eat a healthy clean diet. Diet and working out go hand in hand. Period. You *can* do one without the other, but the weight will come back and it won't be effective in the least.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:49 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Mm2Jack04 , you are clearly in a bad mood or having PMS or something because you sent a message that was not very pleasant ....I explained that I was sorry I didn't know that they were workouts. What more do you want? I really think your attitude is bad....you won't be selling much with that approach. And you don't have to "spam"...you are clearly trying to SELL here at CM. It is not allowed.
    Try to be nice. And yes,I blocked you. I only block hostile people.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:51 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Claire, Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs whooped me today, lol....I just got Slim in 6 and Shakeology today too. Shakeology is awesome!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011