Internet Tablet or Netbook?????

I have an Android phone with wi fi, but the screen is just so small it is irritating to use sometimes. I do have access to my husband's laptop but he often has to take it to work to do his school work. So, I thought about buying either a internet tablet, probably not an expensive I Pad, or a netbook. Which one of these are the best, easiest to use and best value for the money? I like being able to load pictures from my media cards so , that would be important. Also, I have trouble using some sites with my Android phone, so I need something that doesn't have those same operating issues. Any ideas on a happy medium that won't break the bank? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kelly502

Asked by Kelly502 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Technology

• My husband is deployed and he has a netbook as I do too. His is an HP mini and it works great for everything we need. We don't load too much on them because they are used mainly for skype and just to get on the internet. I have an off brand Asus Eee and i'm sure the technology savvy would think I'm crazy but it does its job! Plus you can find them for under $300.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I heard the Nook was good. I read books from my laptop and smartphone though. If I didn't have these I would buy a Nook.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Not sure what price point you had in mind, but you could have the same issues with those devices as well. A small notebook might be less. check out prices here www.frys.com  or www.bestbuy.com    Acer netbook   Acer AOD255E-13647
    10.1",1GB,160GB,W7 Starter

sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011