Wwyd ?

if you found out that your dh/so was born a girl but had a sex change long ago what would you do??????????

BoundHearts

Asked by BoundHearts at 9:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• feel betrayed since this wasn't explained from the beginning of the relationship. The trust would be completely gone.
    wendydays

Answer by wendydays at 9:54 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I agree with wendydays. I would be very hurt if not devastated. I would end the relationship and not because of the sex change but because of the lack of trust.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i would throw up 1st of all. then i would end it immediately and get some counseling.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I'd ask for the name of his/her surgeon so I could nominate them for some type of prize for doing such a great job! -LOL :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• iwould feel betrayed that he couldnt have told me in the begenning
    desires_place

Answer by desires_place at 12:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would be SO hurt that he didnt tell me to begin with...and if your saying "found out" then that means he still didnt TELL me, I figured it out some other kind of way...

I honestly don't know if I would leave him or not but the trust would be gone
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I guess id be uneasy to start with, to be honest. But I love my dh so much that i really cant see leaving him or anything like that. He's supported me through somuch that if this ever came up,i would be right there for him.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 1:24 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would have felt betrayed since this wasn't explained from the beginning of the relationship. The trust would be completely gone and I would also ask him why he couldn't have been honest with me from the beginning
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:36 AM on May. 2, 2011

• I am a person that likes different, crazy, fun, out going................I would be a little confused but so supportive
    BJRowen

Answer by BJRowen at 8:39 AM on May. 2, 2011