How often do you go to the library?

and do you check out books for you and your children or just your children?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We visit the library about 3 times a week. My son loves going there because he gets computer time without mom looking over his shoulder! lol There are alot of safeguards and filters in the library's internet system, and even I know they aren't perfect, I don't worry about him using the computer there. We also check out books, DVD's and borrow from other libraries through their system.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We go there alot. We have 6 in our County and all of the libraries offer alot of activites for free. I check out books, magazines, dvds, for myself and my son.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• During the school year, not very often. But during the summer we go probably every couple of weeks or so. Ours has a great area for the children to play. They could stay there all day!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We go once a week and check out books weekly. Then again with us homeschooling it's essential that we hit the library weekly.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• for myself not very often , but ds 9 loves it and goes about once a week (w/his dad) dd's 13,15 use it a lot for school work and the free class they offer (like photo, story writing there quite a few but can think of them of the top of my head).........
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I Normally dont go to the Library The Kids go to school & Bring Home Books From there ... we read them & Give them back & Get more :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:41 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• During the school year, the children and I go about once per month. They get books at the school library, so the need isn't as urgent :-) In the summer, we go about every 2-3 weeks and check out several books each time.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We go about once a week. I just to practically live there as a child. I think I have about 10 books out right now lol. I get books for me, my DH, and my son. I hope he grows up loving it as much as I do :)
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:37 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We go once or twice a week for children's hour...I don't check out books for her though because we have a ton of books at home...but since we couldnt afford preschool I thought that the interaction with the other children would be good for her =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We also home school, but I end up buying the books they need for reading. My ds is special needs so sometimes the work takes a little longer. And we have encyclopedias so we really don't go that often.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2011