I am 5'3 and I weigh 158 lbs and Im 17 weeks pregnant. Am I going to get huge? lol

Danielle875

Asked by Danielle875 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Who knows? You might gain ten pounds, you might gain sixty. There are too many factors that weigh in here, sorry! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 11:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Lol there's no way to tell how much weight you'll gain. It all depends on your diet, how active you are, and how much weight your body needs to put on for the baby! :)
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:00 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Well...Your not going to be exactly skinny lol. Lets put it this way. I was 140 right before I got preg. 150 the first foc appointment and 183 when I had my baby. 4 months after birth I am 160...ugh. I'm a brutually honest person and I will tell you the truth. That's not a good weight to start out on but hey, just eat healthy and breastfeed like none other and that weight will MELT off if you get your supply going really good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I was 135lbs at 5'7" before getting prego and have already gained 40lbs based on my doctor's scales, where you have to leave shoes on, but I weighed myself today at a friend's house and realized I was weighing 164 which means I am 32 weeks along and have only gained 29lbs, that made me feel TONS better! And her scale was on of the high-tech ones so I KNOW it was my real weight, phew, guess I'm not as plump as I initially thought, LMAO!
    AshleyKay1983

Answer by AshleyKay1983 at 7:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008