Are these signs i'm pregnant?

I missed my period and my areolas are bigger than normal. My moods have been all over the place should I take a pregnancy test.

Unsurescared

Asked by Unsurescared at 10:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes.

Or pee on your mouse and we, the nameless internet, shall analyze it for you.

But really, just take a test.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 10:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I would say So ! Def take a test ( Try Digital ) I like those :)
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 10:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• take a test, if you dont want to spend a bunch of money on one, i have heard that the dollar tree ones work good.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Definitely take a test! And by the way..i just read in one of those parenting magazines that the dollar tree tests can be more reliable than the digital testa. Just fyi :)
    momti

Answer by momti at 11:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i would have to agree with the dollar store test statement. I bought my first 2 tests from dollar general and they were both bfp, then bought a first response and it was a negative. tested at the health dept 2 days later and they informed me i was almost 8 weeks pg... don't waste your money on an expensive test sweetie.
    jax.devine2010

Answer by jax.devine2010 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• take a test those are signs of pregnancy
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well I went to the health department took when there but it said negative but I have to go back in a week from monday to get retested if I dont get my period and im 11 days late
    Unsurescared

Comment by Unsurescared (original poster) at 11:24 AM on May. 7, 2011