Can someone help me out?

well my period was supposed to come on wednesday... Nothing yet. I could be pregnant, its possible but im having cramps like i normally would if my period were to come but its not like "period" cramps. (sorry if this is confusing) anyway im going to buy a test today but what i need to know is like if you are pregnant could you still get the cramps and then it not come and you be pregnant? I have two little boys but i cant remember for the life of me if i still felt that way or not when i found out i was pregnant with them.....

and if i am pregnant i will update everyone later after i take the testtt!!! =]

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 11:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had cramps the first few weeks of pregnancy. That's pretty normal. Could go either way. Good luck.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yes you can cramp and be pregnant.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I had cramps all the time when I was pregnant. It's very normal, it just sucks LoL. Every ones bodies respond differently :)) Good luck !
    Mrs.Harris138

Answer by Mrs.Harris138 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well I had Period Like cramps When I first found Out i was Preggo ! It's Normal So def Test :) Let us Know
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i had cramps i am 7 weeks 4 days and i had cramps
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011