How do you feel when you visit my website?

I'm trying to get a feel for how do visitors feel when they visit my website. Do it make you feel warm, welcome, excited. my website is http://www.diapercakesbylatersa.com. Is the colors the right ones to make moms feel like they are at a spa.

asap1908

Asked by asap1908 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Those colors definitely aren't a spa feel, but I do like your website. It's more an upbeat, 'young' feeling. I don't feel warm visiting, but the colors are welcoming and, yes, exciting.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 11:10 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Definitely don't think the colors are right for a spa. When I go to a spa, I want to be relaxed....and bright "in your face" colors do not do that for me. I'd use more neutral/pastels.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It's not a spa feel...spa feeling colors would be blues and beiges in my mind....but the site looks very colorful and I like it!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Wow, this is an interesting question. Your website makes me feel welcome and excited, but I agree with the others about the spa feeling--not the right colors. Personally, I think especially since your website is "baby" oriented, it should be pastel colors, but blues and greens are the best colors to evoke a feeling of relaxation. You might like to do a search on colors, relaxation, spa or the like to help you get ideas. Again, an interesting question--I enjoyed participating! Best wishes!
    Cindy
    razmataz426

Answer by razmataz426 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thanks to all of you for your help.
    asap1908

Comment by asap1908 (original poster) at 12:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011