Did ur kid ask why there got changed?

This is for the mothers that changed their childrens last name: Did you ever tell your child that you did that? How was their reaction?

And for the mothers that changed their childs name from 5years old and up....how did you tell your chld you were doing that? Did they have any questions? What were those questions?

Did family of friends give you a hard time about it? Does the court gve you a hard time with it? Did the father give you a hard time? I plan on chinging my son's name sometime this year. He is 2 so unless he ever sees the newborn picture I have in my wallet he won't know what his last name was.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 11:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in General Parenting

• Are you trying to chanhe his first name or last? if its the last name, Is the father a part of his life? If so i think you have to have his permission..and i doubt that would make him very happy lol
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• haha..nevermind..just noticed the last name part..
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• lol I can see him being mad at just to be mad but he has no justifiable reason. I gave him a chance and he failed.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thank you for sharing. I have asked my son's father to give up parental rights since he is a freaking loser and he gets mad and won't do it. He may not even sign the paperwork to oppose or approve (default judgement in my favor). Just wondering if parents ever explained how and why they it.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011