Mucous Plug? adult content

I think that I am losing pieces of my plug. It is not bloody though. It is just goobery... I am 33 weeks pregnant.

When did you lose your plug, and how long after did you have the baby?

With my first, I lost my plug at the hospital and with my second, I lost my plug a week before the baby came, at a doctor appointment, when I got checked. So, it is unusual for ME to lose my plug this early.

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 11:16 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It grows back, so isn't really an indication of labor. Some never loose it till right at the end. Others can loose it weeks or months before labor.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I lost mine at 33 weeks too. I am 38 weeks today. My doctor told me that my body would just make a new one, which I have been losing for the past 3 days
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ok, thanks ladies. I figured all was good. I have been having this goobery stuff for about a month now, so I wasn't extremely worried.
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 11:25 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i lost my mucous plug at about 38-39 weeks, i lost it all in one day..but i still ended up being induced at 41w3d..
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have no experience with this one ...thank goodness haha! With my son they induced me a week early and I was in labor for 36 hours before he actually came out and they had to break my water for me to try to accelerate the whole process...!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:06 PM on Apr. 30, 2011