Took pregnancy test day before period was due....... adult content

i took a test the day before my period was due and it came out looking neg, then i took one the day of and still nothing, this is day 2 and still no period. when should i test again? i took the first response ones, i only had light light blood and its only when i wipe but not all the time when i go to the bathroom either! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol...anxious are we? Id be the same way..im 1 day late on my period today, and i really want to rush out and get a test..but i figure ill give it a week or two lol
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i would wait a week then Test :) Just so For sure U wont Be Guessing .. by then It should show With no Problem
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• go get that one that says 5 days before your missed period, it is more sensitive to the HCG hormones, are you sure you are caculating correct?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My periods are always ontime so I know if I haven't started on the day of I can take one the very next day lol. With my first I actaully couldn't wait to take one so I bought a test took it in the afternoon 2 weeks before my period and it was positive lol. With my second I took the test a couple days before my period was due and got a positive and this one I took the morning before and got a positive. If it is showing a nagative and you are late and you have symptoms or feelings you are try taking it with your first morning urine. They say you get a better result with the morning. Good luck and baby dust to you
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I did 8 tests (one each day for 3 days leading up to my period, 2 the day before and 2 the day I was due and one the day after! I am pregnant but nothing showed up until the day after (SLIGHT little line the day of but you could hardly even see it)
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I took a test the day after my period was due and i just waited another few days-a week still no period so i took another one and here is this baby girl in my stomach.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i took 4 tests the dollar store ones and they all came out positive 2 days before my misses cycle but for you i would wait for a couple of days and then test again
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I know it's driving you crazy but wait a few more days and then try with first morning urine. If it's still neg. and no period, then call the dr. for a blood test.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• wait a few days and test again. Try using your first urine of the day, if not then dont drink alot of anything before taking the test. Sometimes you can drink to much and delute the hcg levels in your body. If at first you dont suceed try, try again :)
    smadar

Answer by smadar at 8:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Mine showed up the day before a missed period and the day after twice.
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 12:24 AM on May. 1, 2011