eattin

*I am not preg*

But for the last month i havent been hungry i litterly have to force myself to eat at least once a day i am not big or have a issue with my weight!!! the sight of food makes me sick..i get sicker when i do it... I have always gone thew this at least a few times over the yrs. this time it lasted longer. My dh is scared and now he dont force food on me...its now my own fault...

what can be wrong with me???

Has this happen to you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Health

• Yes this HAS happened to me, and I lost 105 lbs( I was 5'8" and weighed 210 lbs). I am diabetic, though and ended up in the hospital, because my body began to refuse to digest solid foods. So the doctor put me on a liquid diet, and I actually found that these were some of the things i could tolerate: I ate pudding cups. I drank Ensure shakes for vitamins and minerals.beef broth, ice cream orange sherbet, tomato soup, fruit juice, Jello, milk , tea, and water. I just could not stomach the thought of food! This went on for a few months. Eventually I did regain my appetite, and today am back to eating a regular diet. Sometimes, though, I still have days when I have no appetite, and all I eat are pudding cups or Jello and fruit cups. I hope this helps.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 12:22 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• I did after I had my son when I was anemic. Maybe you need to go get checked out by a doctor.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• i dont have my insurance yet..it starts in say 30 days..just was wondering if anyoen went thew it and what was it...i was animic with my preg...my count was 4.something when it is expose to be 11...just dont remeber how i felt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• the sad thing is i love food i hate this and getting worried.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• did they say why it happened...i am not diabetic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• All they could come up with was"lazy colon", IBS, and they thought I might have Crohn's Disease( I didn't). They never did find out what was causing it.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 1:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008