Do u sometimes wish u were little again ?

i do i want no worries no bills nothing to stress u out.

desires_place

Asked by desires_place at 11:34 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I miss being a kid and wish it could be the part of our lives that lasted ALOT longer
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sure! Back when I had nothing to worry About ( I miss that) lol
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 11:36 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No, not at all.

I wish I had the energy of a 3 year old, but I much prefer the freedom of being an adult, and I am comfortable with the responsibility that comes with it.

Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 11:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No I do not wish I was a kid again being beaten and starved once was enough.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:37 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I do, all the time..i whatch my 3 ry old beat up imaginary monsters and just think.,.i wish i was that oblivious to the way the world works again..to have that childhood imagination.
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I do as far as bills, worries, work...but I am still blessed to be able to curl up next to my 74 year old momma and just chill.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 11:52 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I miss being 5. What a great age. Zero worries, no responsibility, I was old enough to be pretty independent. I truly miss being 5. Maybe if I could go back for just one day, the rest of my adult life would be much more refreshing!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Sometimes - It would be nice to get up and not have all the stresses of life now. But, I wouldn't want to have to go through adolescence again!!! Think I'll stay where I'm at.
    momof3gremlins

Answer by momof3gremlins at 1:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I sometimes wish i were little again.To have no bills and be able to see my mom would be great. But if i were a kid id have to wait to meet my dh and my children and i already love them too mush to be away from them...
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 1:14 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• no way !! i like my freedom, space, and privacy.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011