Did he turn feet down?

I'm 18 weeks 4 days. Usually I feel my little guy horizontally across my stomach.
All of the sudden I felt like I was being kicked in my cervix/bladder, and the feeling is more deep.
Pardon my ignorance, but can he even reach my cervix at this point?? I mean, he shouldn't be that low, should he? I know he still has a bunch of room at this point, so he can probably move any way he wants, I'm just not sure if it's normal.

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 12:08 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• those little legs can kick in the oddest places :) don't worry about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• It's very normal for the baby to change positions a lot, and yes he can kick "down there" and it can be really uncomfortable!! My first never kicked "down there" but my second has done it incessantly and it HURTS. Try getting down on all fours and arching your back like a cat, then lowering, etc. to see if you can get him to move.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:11 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

• Yep, and he can turn every which way!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:19 AM on Dec. 4, 2008