How are the gas prices where u live and how are they affecting u?

here there 3.79 for reg up to 4.25 a gal. and believe me 10.00 doesnt get u anywhere anymore.

desires_place

Asked by desires_place at 11:57 AM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Money & Work

• I paid $4.01 yesterday in Wa state. Takes a lot more money to get around now, that's for sure.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Ours is a little above 4 so far. It doesn't effect me directly because i work from home. But DH works about an hr away and it's hitting him hard. I make enough to cover what he needs and then some. But, we are going to have him at home working before he knows it! I would recommend car pooling or something, maybe someone lives close enough where you could meet and go in togather. If you want more information though let me know and I will send you some.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:02 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• On base, about $4.00 I think it is. Off base, it's over $6.00 a gallon once you do the conversions from liters to gallons and from yen to dollar.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:04 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Last I checked it was $3.89 in the town we live in but in the next town over where my hubby works it's $3.93 I think. So I'm driving 55 miles an hour and have noticed a difference on my gas tank.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yesterday my hubs and I both bought gas-- I bought mine in our city and paid $3.95/gal. he bought his at a station near his work and paid $3.99/gal. Since my hubs commutes to work (almost 2hrs round trip) so it gets expensive and sometimes it is a toss up-- " do we pay the mortgage or do we put gas in the car".... Thankfully I work at home and my driving is minimal--so I don't need to spend very much on gas. With the gas hike we are now staying closer to home on weekends and not going as many places we we used to before.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011