Is it normal to have presure when you bend over (in your lower abdomen)

I am 6.5 months (25 week and 4 days pregnant) and for a while now everytime I bend over either sitting or standing it hurts I feel this pressure down in my abdomen or private. It hurts more when I do it while sitting. Is this normal. I am measuring big so I go back thursday to measure the baby I have gained 45 pounds so don't know if it is just because of the weight? Sometimes it hurts to when I go to get up from a sitting position.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Time to practice the art of bending over while pregnant.. no longer can you bend over, you must squat.. it sucks but think, if it hurts you, it might be hurting the baby as well. All preggers mommas feel the same way, just try squatting instead of bending at the waist

zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I experienced that a lot with this pregnancy, it's normal. im 38 weeks now and i get a paralyzing pain in my hip and thigh. There are pains all the time lol i hope it gets better!
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 3:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yep i squat now and im not that big it's just really at uncomfortable now to bend at the waist because my stomach touches my thighs.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2011