Has anyone....

Gotten pregnant here while on Birth control and taking Penicilin? I know the risks of taking antibiotics while on birth control but I have a feeling DH and I werent safe enough... We have a 20 month old, and arent tryign to get pregnant right now, but in the futre. But If i am pregnant it will be a blessing of course.
Im just wanting to know some first hand stoires of it happening. Right now Im in a waiting game to eithe test or wait for AF...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• thats how i got pg with my first.
    i was on the pill and got a infection which requires antibiotics.
    no one told me that it would counter act my bc. and being a young nieve dumb 18 year old. i got knocked up. :D
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• No BirthControl is 100% I have gotten Preggo On BirthControl Before If Your Worried Wait Then test :) Not sure about the Antibiotics
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 12:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My friend is 30 weeks pregnant right now, because of that scenerio! :) total blessing in disguise.
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 1:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• my niece got pregnant on the pill and antibiotics and she also had her dh use a condom and they still got pregnant.
    sissy852

Answer by sissy852 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011