So I have had the WORST morning sickness for the past 4 days

I was sick all day long, couldn't hardly eat at all. By best friend brought me Pizza buffalo mild wings, they did the trick. I am telling you, I feel AMAZING. I was so worried because I am only 6 weeks along and I was thinking that I would be sick for MONTHS but once I ate the wings I was great. Had a few more this morning because I was sick again, and the morning sickness went away! My friend told me it worked for her and her sister when they were pregnant.

JLS2388

Asked by JLS2388 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was sick for my whole first pregnancy. So much at the beginning that they wanted to hospitalize me because I couldn't get ANYTHING down and was getting really dehydrated which was bad for baby. We opted for an at home nurse (we are lower income. so it can be done for people of course with the right ins.) I had to have a permanent IV called a PICC line put in and it was a nightmare. Found out that if I had just taken 2 Zantacs everyday maybe my life would have been much easier. I did that with my second pregnancy anytime I felt some nausia coming on and it really helps or before with zantac to prevent it all together. When you become pregnant one of the first things your body does is start to produce more stomach acid so your food gets broken down better to obsorb more nutrients from it which causes nausia. So i guess whatever works for you when it comes to indigestion should help your nausia ;) Good luck! and congrats!
    BeHereAWhile

Answer by BeHereAWhile at 12:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I could not keep anything down and had to go to the hosital for ivs. I found what worked for me was fruit cups. Every one is different and find works with you. Sleep propped up, eat small days will help as well. It will pass soon so just hang in there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 1:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Lol wow buffalo wings..I'll have to try that. Congratulations!
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thank you. I thought it was the weirdest thing but it is worth a try, it has worked for a lot of women
    JLS2388

Comment by JLS2388 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011