Tornado's

Has anyone been affected by the tornado's that have been ravaging the south?? If so you are in prayers.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 12:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I was not directly impacted, but I know many people that lost homes and loved ones. Where dh works and where I work is still closed due to power outages. SO i guess we were impacted. I know this month is going tobe hard because this is the month that Im due but we will get through it.!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 12:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I thought we were going to get wiped out, but we were Very lucky and escaped any damage. Prayers to all those affected by the storms!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:32 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• We had some nearby, but none that affected us.

BTW, I'm going slightly off topic but does anyone else think there needs to be a Current Events category that's *not* under "Debate Questions". I mean, I doubt the OP meant for this to become a debate; I'm guessing she just put it here because there wasn't anywhere else that it seemed to fit.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 1:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I am sorry that these areas have been hit so hard and my thoughts are with them.
    My state is famous for TORNADOES,too. So far, we haven't had any devastation.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:33 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I cant remember ever seeing so many tornados & such severe damage in the US. It's just terrible. As I sit here in my comfy home, my family & belongings in tact, my heart goes out to all of those who can't say the same. I just can't imagine dealing w/ such a horrible ordeal.
    Our prayers are w/ you all!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011