Confess

So how many people caved and watched the Royal Wedding afterall? Or maybe u caught it by mistake?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 12:41 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope, really didn't understand the big deal about it whatsoever. Btw, Prince William needs some rogaine asap.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Nope! Didnt catch it, and didnt care to see the repeat. It was all over the damn news and there were much better things to report on that that BS.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• i didn't plan to watch, and didn't catch it by mistake, either. i was curious, after reading the hoards of FB statuses/CM posts, about her dress. i tuned in just long enough to get a good look.
    now, i really wish TLC would get back to their regular programming. repeating their footage continually is really pissing me off!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:45 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Didn't watch and didn't care to!
    PaCsSupermom

Answer by PaCsSupermom at 1:48 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I wasn't going to b/c I was getting tired of hearing about it. My mother was watching it last night and I keep watching too lol
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I didnt watch it..but heard all about it from my mom! I Think they over did it!...With all the storms and tornado touchdowns youd think theyd keep us updated on that instead! Im sure her dress was great but why compair her to princess diana ...i think thats why i didnt watch it!
    JadaThunder

Answer by JadaThunder at 1:03 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I just watched the highlights on the news. I was tired of hearing about it too, but I have to say, I was a little curious to see the dress, the kiss, etc.
    momof3gremlins

Answer by momof3gremlins at 1:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Never seen it..not so into watching that wedding crap.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• After all, I did end up watching some of it yesterday afternoon :) I only watched a few min. Saw her get out of the vehicle, reveal the dress and the very beginning of the ceremony! lol Im a sucker. And sometimes, I really just like to be sure I know what the heck people are talking about if Im in a conversation!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:27 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• do not care
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011