How much would you Sacrifice!

How important is your marriage to you? Are you taking enough time to nurture it? Or is work and the pressure of life taking your Love one away from you? Remember the Promise we made before God, Its a Promise of a Life Time.. :) ...... A great movie I recommend is Fireproof.. Marriage should always be Fireproof. In Hard times and Good times. <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Anything but my child.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I got sick of sacrificing and getting nothing in return. I read a book by a Christian author Harold Hill that said sometimes WE choose our mate and it's not the one God had in mind for us so it"s ok to divorce and find the guy God has for you. Don't keep trying to push a square peg in a round hole. It won't work. The Bible says Don't be unequally yoked. So there is no reason to sacrifice for a Non-Believer.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Anything but my relationship with God..
    He's my husband..
    Obi.Ren.Kenobi

Answer by Obi.Ren.Kenobi at 12:53 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Fireproof is an awesome movie! I would also recommend the read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman, even if your relationship is great.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Awsome, I will sacrifice anything too, but my babies. And God is the first realtionship that Ive kept for many yrs, and that one does not have a price... I saw this movie and it made me realize too that the relationship we once decided to make for the rest of our Life is one that need to be nurture so the bonds that unite you and the Love if your Life will become stronger and stronger. We need to appreciate one and another . Give him a kiss during the day unespected, have a cup of coffee sitting on the porch, go for a walk, recall good memories like how you fell in love, make sure he knows hes a good man, God is the Author, we are his Master Piece.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Oh no, im sorry it didnt work.. Evryone should be loved. And you are right too. But I mean what would someone do In their daily schedule to maintain a relationship you both know you are meant for, but also the biggest part in this journey is realizing were weve gone wrong, and accepting to change those habits so that you can have a balance in your life.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I had to leave my abusive husband with my baby or risk being murdered. I was very religious at the time and the Minister said that while her recommended that I relocate temporarily for my safety while he "worked" with my husband, he did not recommend divorce. I asked why God would want me to waste my life with a drunk, abusive man who might kill me? He had no answer. I never went back. Six year later I was remarrying and I asked the Lutheran minister how could God bless my 2nd marriage when I wasn't supposed to have forsaken the 1st? He said that God's intentions were not necessarily followed when I married the 1st man.
    flightless

Answer by flightless at 3:36 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• God bless you girl, keep going forward.. IT IS SO AMAZING HOW MANY ANSWERS COULD THIS QUESTION HAVE! Thank you for all your answers.. It will help others.. You are all beautiful and Deserve the Best!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:22 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• In some situations, the sacrifice to take another road would be the best medicine to happiness, other situations the ability to make some time and communicate the little thi.gs that mean so much, would also give u a healthy marriage. Make sure you are not afraid to love, but also never let no one disrespect you, you are a Rose in Gods Garden.. <3 you are special, one of a kind.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Apr. 30, 2011