I don't know what to do???

I had a D&C March 29 and i have benn getting my period ever since, fine...... Then two months or so i have been experiencing every symptom that has to do with pregnancy, Naseaua, Headaches/Migranes, Fatigue/Dizzy, Night sweats, low abdominal muscel spasims, ALOT of uteris presure, and horrible low back pain.Today i decided to go to my primary Dr. to see what was wrong with me, i explained all the symptoms i had and the moment i said back pain he only wanted to treat me for my back pain, i asked him if i can take a Pregnancy test he said to take a urine one, and it came out neg. In other words i left the doctors with really no explanation on how i was feeling, he only gave me a rx for my back pain, which i don't want to take just incase i'm pregnnat. What do u think is wrong with me or what should i do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would suggest you go to visit your gynecologist. As a matter of fact, I believe you should have made this your first visit.
    I had a D&C back in 2006, but never experienced these symptoms. If I had, I would've gone to visit my gynecologist who did the D&C.
    Why was the D&C done?? How old are you?
    roselove7

Answer by roselove7 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• get a second opinion.
    ScrapbookDiva28

Answer by ScrapbookDiva28 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• It was done @ South Miami Hospital and I'm 23yrs old. I did think about going to my Gyno but i thought if something else wsa wrong with me, my primary would be able to tell me.
    Anonymous

• go to your gyno and get a urine and blood test... sounds like preggo to me... who knows?!
    NewMama80210

Answer by NewMama80210 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2008