HESI Nursing Entrance Exam

Has anyone ever taken it? Was it hard? I take mine on Monday, and a few months ago I got the "study guide", which I knew was the wrong one (it was the NCLEX-RN study guide, which is the state boards test you take AFTER you finish your program), but they kept telling me it was the right one. WRONG. I finally got my hands on the correct study guide Thursday, so basically, I have 2 days to learn a new study guide for this test. Do I even have a shot? Lol

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in

• Is there anyway u could reschedule the test? This is too big to not be totally sure u know the material!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:09 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I can't reschedule...BUT...I CAN take it, and if I fail, I'll know what parts I still need to study, then I can retake it. I'll just have to pay 60 dollars which I'd like to avoid seeing as I have to get my HEP B rounds before I start school and my insurance does not cover them at 75 bucks a pop!
    CollegeMommy121

Comment by CollegeMommy121 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• In that case,study as much as u can without any interruptions. So let me know how the test was and I'll talk to u Monday after the test. Now, get off the computer and study. Good Luck!!! Let me know how u do,o.k.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:17 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Haha your right...what the heck am I doing on CM?! Blah! Thanks! I'll let you know how it goes :D
    CollegeMommy121

Comment by CollegeMommy121 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Thanks! Now Go Study!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I took it without studying and passed at 10% higher than the school average and 15% above the national average. Good luck!
    coala

Answer by coala at 1:30 PM on Apr. 30, 2011