Creepazoid

Dont you hate whn your in public ( walking down the street, at the supermarket etc..,) and some guy you have not even a remote interest in persists in hitting on you?
"Cant we be friends? Can't we be friends?"
"NO!"

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 1:19 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I work at a hotel front desk and I'm constantly having gross, desperate guys pick up on me (even the big pregnant version of me!) The worst part is that I CAN'T LEAVE! I have to just sit at my desk and make up excuses to get rid of them.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 1:55 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I've never had someone ask me to be friends in public, lol. I've had guys hit on me, but I've never gotten that line. But yes, I hate when I obviously show someone that I have ZERO interest and they keep oogling and trying to talk to me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:29 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My S/O and I always go shopping together and I have to constantly give the stink eye to all the women checking him out!
    pinwheel

Answer by pinwheel at 8:44 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It's SO gross!! I've had it happen to me even when I'm out with my son!
    PaCsSupermom

Answer by PaCsSupermom at 1:46 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• OH! Or when they complement your kid thinking it will score them cookie points
    PaCsSupermom

Answer by PaCsSupermom at 1:47 PM on Apr. 30, 2011