Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get a copy of an old tax return?

I lost my 2007 tax return and I need it. Anyway to get it without going through the IRS? I kinda need it before December is up.

Answer Question

Asked by Amber1109 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2008 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Did you efile??

    Answer by prettyrayray at 12:24 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • I went through HnR Block. Do you think they will have it!?

    Answer by Amber1109 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • Did you do it in an HR Block office or online via TaxCut? If you did it via TaxCut, they are down doing yearly maintenance. I tried to get a copy for my ex, and that's what the website said. If you did it in person at a physical office, you can call them and ask them if they still have it on record. They should have it in their system. Good luck.

    Answer by lokangpinay at 12:51 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

  • OH YAY! I will do that! I did do it in person, so maybe they will have it. Oh I really hope so!

    Answer by Amber1109 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN