How do you feel about this?

people make it seem like when your pregnant you have to have every symptom and when your sick its only in the morning you cant get sick anytime during the day. your breast have to hurt! you have to have every little symptom and it bugs me because im one of the people who get sick either throughout the day or anytime during the day like when i eat something. and just because my breast doesnt hurt. but my breast never hurt even before or during my period. so im just getting bothered by people saying oh you cant be pregnant and stuff like that but i know that i am pregnant i feel it. im having symptoms and its getting worse with the sickness, i go to the doc to see if i am positively prego. how do you guys feel about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• People can be ignorant and cruel. Just ignore them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:25 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I feel like you should trust your body and yourself. Noone knowsyou the way you do. If you think youre pregnant, take a test or make an appt. Then you'll know for sure.
    Jaliceawrites

Answer by Jaliceawrites at 1:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• It;s True Not everyone will have all the Symtoms In fact Some people Have No Symtoms at all I call them Lucky lol I Have had Most all symtoms
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 1:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I didn't have any morning sickness and I was indeed pregnant. Anyone who has been pregnant should know that all pregnancies are different.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:31 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. With my first, I had the very classic MORNING ONLY sickness. With my second, I had ZERO symptoms at all. With my third, I had ALL THE TIME sickness until 14 weeks. This pregnancy, I have had NIGHTTIME sickness. Maybe 2 of those pregnancies did I have breast tenderness. 2 of them included extreme fatigue. They were all so different. Ignore people.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 3:05 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yea don't pay anybody no mind,you could have all or half or even a quarter of the symptoms...only you know your body. You could have sickness throughout the day like you said. I only had it in my first trimester early on,they say it could get worst throughout pregnancy but i only get it a couple times a month for a short period of time. It was worst than then it is now. So don't listen to nobody but yourself and ya doc.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• With both of my girls the ONLY symptom I had was the nausea, and I got it at night. You know your body better than anyone else, just trust what it is telling you.
    Ryla_Joe

Answer by Ryla_Joe at 3:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• My first pregnancy is different from this one....and everyones experiences are not the same at all...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 4:54 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Everyone's pregnancy is different. With my first I was never sick and my breasts didn't get sore until right towards the end. With this pregnancy I've been sick pretty much throughout the whole thing and my breasts have hurt the entire time. I'd be angry too if someone said that I wasn't pregnant because I didn't have the symptoms that they think I should have. Trust your own instincts.

tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:35 PM on Apr. 30, 2011