If u found out your man was having an affair.. would you contact the other woman ?

not my situation btw.

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 30, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I would be polite explain who you are (chances are she has no idea that he's married), get all the dirt that you can, and then use it against him.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 1:43 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Id invite her to my home, and she would end up buried somewhere in the woods on my property.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• I have before just to confirm that he was speaking to another woman. He likes to hide woman on his phone under male names. I never have harrassed, just confirmed. She didn't even know he was married.
    Anonymous

• Yes. But I'm not one of those women who will blame the girl more than the husband either, I would just ask her a few questions to get my info together.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Well, men often make it seem as though the wife is crazy or a freak to gain sympathy from other women (if they are aware he is married). Some men are so shallow that they will say they are no longer sexually attracted to their wife since her body changed with childbirth or illness. Anyway, I definitely would meet the other woman and talk with her but ONLY if you wanted to try to save your marriage. If his betrayal is enough to make you want to end it, then why bother with the "other" woman at all? Also, there there could be many more "other" women you just don't know about.
    flightless

Answer by flightless at 3:21 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• That happened to me and I visited her at her mother's home. That took care of that with her but he found others who contacted me so I finally just left.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:23 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Heck yes! I'd be calling her letting her know what kind of d-bag he is, let her know he was cheating on me, with her. And I would rip my dh a new one. Then let her do the same to him....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:42 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Yeah but my exhusband slept with some hoe that knew he was married and didn't care. I didn't ask who it was tho, I just packed my bags and moved 2000 miles away.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:26 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• yeah I'd contact her tell her who I was and ask some question through email so I could have it for the divorce. Hello spousal and child support!!!
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 10:50 PM on Apr. 30, 2011

• Hell yes, I would tell her to come and get his stuff, and what is left of his sorry ass after I kick it to the curb ! I would also tell her that she had better have a high paying job,,,as that sorry piece of crap will not have a dime to his name after I take him to the cleaners!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:13 PM on Apr. 30, 2011